Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekend

Things have been very busy lately what with kids and friends, and starting up screen printing at the shop (OMG what a sweat-fest in this humidity), and I meant to post earlier, so I just jumped in here to get down the nitty gritties.


We went to the cabin this weekend, and I took a few liberties. We went to a VERY excellent restaurant for lunch on Saturday, and I was all set to order a burger or salad when I saw a Pesto Grilled Cheese, on sourdough with provolone, spinach and tomato. I made an exception and it was WONDERFUL. I also had a slice of MIL's homemade pie, which is not to be turned down. Other than that, I kept pretty much on the straight and primal.

This week has been fine, although I'm craving fruit like crazy in this hot weather. Plus it tastes SO GOOD!!  You learn how sweet it really is when you're not eating enough sugar to fill a fishbowl the size of your HEAD.

I'm getting very excited about changing up my fitness routine. I have one more workout to complete CLX and I'm going to see that through, but I'm really glad there's no more. It's wearing me out, and it's getting a little hard on my arms. I'll be cutting back the heavy lifting to once, MAYBE twice in a week and focusing more on low level activites like yoga and walking. I need a little recovery time.  Mark's Primal Blueprint Fitness just came out, so I'm going to be taking a look at that and see what I can put together.

I'm thinking about maybe doing the 30-Day Challenge coming up in Sept, depending on how I'm feeling and what work is like. I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment