Monday, August 23, 2010

My pants are falling down!

In the past couple of years I've actually had a LOT of the pants falling down problem, and not really in a good way. I was still at my highest weights, but I think I was sort of inbetween sizes or something - or fat girl jeans have more stretch and get wear-loose faster, I don't know. But it wasn't fun, and it made me feel very dumpy.

I did have ONE pair of tried and true jeans that would stay put. They fit tighter around my waist, but still fit nicely around butt and thighs. Occasionally I'd skip wearing them because I didn't want to deal with the tight waistband cutting into me while sitting at my desk.

Today I am wearing those jeans....and they're falling off. And I'm kind of liking it!

Tomorrow, we head out to take a little family vacation to Wisconsin Dells for a day of go-kart racing and a couple nights in a nice hotel with water slides! Bring on the playtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment