Thursday, July 29, 2010

Depression as part of Transition.

The depression thing just keeps getting worse....I had a total breakdown last night, with the crying and freaking out and the whole nine yards. I haven't done that in six months.

On the plus side, I posted my dilemma at Mark's Daily Apple Forum, and got some very reassuring responses. It does seem that this is VERY LIKELY to be a symptom of the transitional phase and it will get better with time. I'm just going to have to hang tough and weather the storm. Fortunately, Hubby is an understanding guy.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to really even out my eating more, and I'm probably going to avoid all alcohol until I'm feeling better. I did have three glasses of wine while out last night and I'm sure that contributed to the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment