Saturday, April 7, 2012

Irony, thy name is Sassy

Heh. Bit of an eye opener when I came on here to post because I'm making a renewed effort at primal, and really trying to get it right this time, and uh-rah and the whole nine yards...to find that my last post was the exact same thing. At about the exact same time. With pretty much the exact same catalyst. The Florida trip.

I don't know what it is about me that I have these swings where sometimes I can be pretty rock solid on this stuff, like I feel now, and other times it's completely fucking impossible - like it's been for the last nine months or so. I just don't get it. I suspect I may always be searching for the answer.

BUT - I'm grateful for this blog, so I could see that and get a good look at what I'm doing.

So, here's the skinny on me now:


I am still on the anti-depressants, and I'm okay with that for now. (I have some MAJOR stress factors in life right now.)

Let's put that out front - I have MAJOR stress in terms of getting my teenaged son to figure out what he's doing in life and do it (he's a senior), I have stress at our shop where it seems we keep getting more and more in debt. I have stress at home where we're doing okay, but are in pretty major debt, and I'm dealing with the teenaged son and his issues.)

I am JUST getting back into working out, as I lost the thread on that too.

I have good friends, and a fair amount of support in my life.

I have my hubby who's great, and is also trying to be primal.

I still have two teens in the house which has made staying primal more difficult since they bring home all kinds of yummy crap.

So, I guess I'll see if I can unravel more of my issues so I can keep up with this for good this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment